[PROXYPER] Speeds: NOMORE!

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Wed Dec 15 20:26:49 EST 1999

We'd actually prefer to keep this list unmoderated if possible, however if
there continues to be sufficient cause to warrant it , we may be forced to
do so.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net