[PROXYPER] Please Help ! on Proxyper311/ FreeBSD

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at augusta.de
Thu Dec 16 06:25:08 EST 1999

On Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 03:51:09PM +0900, ?$BHx7A?(B ?$BLPG7?(B wrote:
> Dear Experts,
>
> I am now trying to upgrade my proxyper into the latest one and have
> several problems with proxyper311(FreeBSD) on Rel2-2-8 .
>
> I have been keeping proxyper280 but I am afraid recently some part of RC5 key
> cannot be accepted by d.n. I have no idea whose key maked bad, and anyway
> I want to participate in the CSC, too.
>
> (1)Proxyper keeps running every 1 minute ,although I set `connectperiod` larger.
> (2)It sometimes gives core file and stops ,saying bad system call
>    if I set conlog enable.

The 2. Problem I´ve expirence too. I´m running my perproxy on a
FreeBSD 2.2.7 maschine.

I Fixed the Problem by writing a shell script restarting the pp when
it dies , but thats only a Temporary Fix.

Bye

	Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | estartu at augusta.de                 |   auf Anfrage/
Tel: 08232 77 36 4 |                                    |    on request
Fax: 08232 77 36 3 |                                    |