[PROXYPER] HTTP proxy different in clients?

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Thu Dec 16 02:50:36 EST 1999

Yes, by necessity the networking code between the client and proxy have
always been different codebases, since the proxy was written to have greater
performance and transfer larger batches of operations together.  There were
some recent changes to the proxy networking codebase in an attempt to
further increase performance, however many people are encountering
incompatibilities with some http-proxy systems, which I will attempt to
address in the next release.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net