[PROXYPER] Proxy in and out files

Dave Schroeder davesc at cmi-asi.com
Mon Feb 8 07:30:06 EST 1999

I am running about a dozen clients on a network that cannot access the
outside world, for hardware reasons.  Right now I am running a personal
proxy on that network and a dummy proxy on another machine that can access
the internet.  my process is to stop the proxy on the client network, hand
carry the in and out files to the dummy proxy, and have it update.  then
stop it, carry the files back, and start the client proxy back up.  Is there
any problem with this, besides being a pain?  Since the stats aren't working
I have no way to check.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net