[PROXYPER] Proxy in and out files

Kato Fløysand floysand at online.no
Tue Feb 9 21:25:36 EST 1999

When I get a new version of pproxy, theres always an readme file, this file
outlines some new aspects about the pproxy, and also what to consider before
you start using it, I dont now if this is true for all plattforms, but at
least it is for Win/NT plattforms...

I also stated in my first mail that he should take bakcup of the buffer
files, just in case....