[PROXYPER] Personal Proxy Analyzer for 280 and 304

Christopher Hubbell chubbell at apps.mc.xerox.com
Tue Feb 9 16:23:44 EST 1999

Been having trouble getting messages through...

Apparently my mail gateway doesn't like this address.  If anyone could
help me with my proxy set up, please email me at
chubbell at apps.mc.xerox.com.

TIA,
Chris

   | C h r i s t o p h e r   H u b b e l l |
   |     EDS  Technical Services Group     |
   |     System  Engineering  Services     |
   |      chris.hubbell at usa.xerox.com      |