[PROXYPER] Proxy in and out files

Attila Csipa cipa at uns.ns.ac.yu
Wed Feb 10 11:19:53 EST 1999

At 09:25 PM 2/9/99 +0100, you wrote:
>When I get a new version of pproxy, theres always an readme file, this file
>outlines some new aspects about the pproxy, and also what to consider before
>you start using it, I dont now if this is true for all plattforms, but at
>least it is for Win/NT plattforms...

 BTW Why isn't there a detailed history file ? It's quite hard to determine
if you need an upgrade f.e. from 303 to 304 when you have no information in
the archive and you don't have the time to sift through all the .plan files
:( This goes also for the 42x clients (at least Win&OS/2), no idea why it
has been removed).

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net