[PROXYPER] Proxy in and out files

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Wed Feb 10 08:10:21 EST 1999

attila,

that's the first that i've heard of a new OS/2 perproxy... before
DES-III, i looked several times to no avail... then time  got tight on
me and has been ever since...

it would be =nice= (to say the least) if the perproxy developers, or
distribution folks would at least drop a small message in here when the
post a new version for public consumption...