[PROXYPER] Linux 304 PP

root at brain.acmelabs.com root at brain.acmelabs.com
Thu Feb 11 14:53:11 EST 1999

Yes, dont do it! Im stuck with it because i rewrote all of my stats
programs to reade the newformat logs before i realized that the 30x proxy
was a lemon. I just dont feel like re-rewriting my analyzer to go back to
28x... And no, im not smart enough to make a backup before messing with my
programs.