[PROXYPER] Linux 304 PP

David Aldrich dga at metronet.com
Thu Feb 11 20:40:17 EST 1999

I have been unable to make the personal proxy on Alpha work at all. I get the corrupted files messages and even when doing repair it complains about
Error, firstempty pointer is -1 amid messages saying it has sucessfully repaired the file.
Repeated runs produce identical results even on different alpha's running different versions of the OS.
I ran an earlier version of the proxy without incedent for over a year on one of the aforementioned alpha machines.

I upgraded due to upgrading clients that were no longer compatible with the older personal proxy.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net