[PROXYPER] Linux 304 PP

rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 17:12:38 EST 1999

Well, if the 28x proxies didnt lock the buffers that is bad.  If they did
lock their buffers, if you crashed the buffers would remain locked and the
proxy should refuse to start.

Regarding buffer corruption, that might not have been as bad under 28x but
I'm sure it would happen occasionally..

David Taylor
E-Mail:	dtaylor at nildram.co.uk.spam
ICQ:	268004