[PROXYPER] Alpha Linux PProxy

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Sat Feb 13 21:26:02 EST 1999

The Alpha Linux PProxy was improperly released without actual operational
testing done.  There are 64-bit integer issues that are causing the buffer
problems you describe.  These problems will be fixed for the next
numerical build release.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/   http://www.bovine.net/
Jeffrey_Lawson at hmc.edu   jlawson at bovine.net    bovine at distributed.net