[PROXYPER] Is 30x a lemon?

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Mon Feb 15 13:06:00 EST 1999

I use the 304 on NT (4 SP4) and I must say it's a lot better than
>300<304 but I still need to enter a ipaddress rather then a name in the
[keyserver] ipaddress field or it will 'resolve' the name to
255.255.255.255

It has been running for about two weeks now, flawless. Untill half an
hour ago... Rebooted the box, started the pp and on the screen it
screems:

Contest rc564 didn't handle a packed!

This is from about 5 different clients. At the client it says:

Fetch: Bad request acknowledgement.

I could not find the FAQ (is there a PP FAQ at all?) anywhere. So,
should I consult my horoscope on when to start the pp or does anyone
outhere know what's up?

Ewout

I keep asking myself: why did the 280 run so well?
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net