[PROXYPER] Is 30x a lemon?

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Mon Feb 15 13:40:00 EST 1999

That would be:

proxyper.exe -repair

right? Well, done that, twice (one of the few commandline options that I
do know of ;-) result code is 4 times 0 but it doesn't help.

What I noticed as well, is that the clients (430 & 432) try to do:
Network::failed to resolve name "euro.v27.distributed ...
After they could not fetch from my personal proxy. Not a nice option at
all!

ewout