[PROXYPER] Is 30x a lemon?

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Tue Feb 16 08:52:00 EST 1999

Yes, I have (I have two ipaddress) but same problem. Untill this
morning:

Then it worked again.

So it is not a proxyproblem persé, it is a 'non discriptive' error
message that fooled me.

Ewout
 ----------
From: David Taylor
To: Meij Ewout MSM AD CH
Cc: proxyper at lists.distributed.net
Subject: Re: [PROXYPER] Is 30x a lemon?
Date: Tuesday, 16. February 1999 01:18

Have you tried a different 'upstream' proxy?

David Taylor
E-Mail:	dtaylor at nildram.co.uk.spam
ICQ:	268004
[Remove .spam from e-mail to reply]