[PROXYPER] Is 30x a lemon?

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Mon Feb 15 20:59:19 EST 1999

Messages relating to "unhandled packet" are typically from not having any
blocks to distributed to a client requesting a block.  This is the normal
message that would be generated in such a case.  Yes, it is vague, and yes
that is intentional.  The 300+ build proxies are very module based in
design to permit easy future expansion, and so any non-positive packet
response will produce that message.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/   http://www.bovine.net/
Jeffrey_Lawson at hmc.edu   jlawson at bovine.net    bovine at distributed.net