[PROXYPER] NT&Linux proxy

David Taylor rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 16:49:15 EST 1999

This was in the win95 proxyper's "lastminute" file (though I couldn't find
it in the linux proxyper).

Remember that buffer files from pre-300 proxies are incompatible and
should be deleted before starting a new 300 personal proxy. Buffer files
from build 300 proxies should portable to other build 300 proxies on
different platforms.

David Taylor
E-Mail:	dtaylor at nildram.co.uk.spam
ICQ:	268004