[PROXYPER] Proxyper 300+ a lemon? (long)

Guillermo Leira Rubalcaba gleira at quisar.com
Tue Feb 16 19:11:49 EST 1999

Hello!

> I'm sure this message will undoubtedly generate a number of significant
> replies.  Please understand that the original message to which I am
> replying was very painful to me, as well as many of the other significant

[...]

I was wondering why there was no message like this in the list...

I it helps you in any way, I think all of you are doing a really great work,
and I understand that you don't have all the time you would like to spend
with this.

Only one idea... It would have been easyer if you would have explained all
this things in each new version of the proxy. People would have understood
it better.

Ah, I have been running Personal Proxy for some weeks, versions 303 and 304,
and I have had no problems with it. You have to remember that only the
people who have problems complains... There are thousands of users that are
happy with your proxy. :-)

Greetings

Guillermo Leira

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net