[PROXYPER] Proxyper 300+ a lemon? (long)

Mark Brown broonie at tardis.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 17 00:00:27 EST 1999

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 07:11:49PM +0100, Guillermo Leira Rubalcaba wrote:

> Only one idea... It would have been easyer if you would have explained all
> this things in each new version of the proxy. People would have understood
> it better.

I'd just like to second this - the main reason I originally subscribed
to this list was to allow me to find out when new proxies were released
and what they did.  However, everything here is very much second hand
and all the information is distributed via .plans (I know there is a
mailing list for them, but it doesn't really feel the same and is
certainly non-obvious given the methods used by most other programs).

Telling the list what's going on would be a great help in making
informed decisions about what to install.

There is a similar problem with the main clients.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie at tardis.ed.ac.uk   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net