[PROXYPER] Is 30x a lemon?

Twilight Twilight at clear.net.nz
Wed Feb 17 21:02:51 EST 1999

I agree with this, which is why I am running my 2 proxys at 280 still, and
my 100 clients are locked down on version level until this utter mess of
coding is corrected. You want my blocks, ya better get writing code that
works. I don't want to spend half my life troubleshooting a set and forget
piece of code.

Regards,
Tyler