[PROXYPER] Proxyper 300+ a lemon? (long)

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Wed Feb 17 09:17:00 EST 1999

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for this email. I do appriciate what you have done for
distributed.net, really, (I even admire you for it!)

I would be more that happy to test-drive some of the 'new' stuff (and I
am sure there are others as well) to see what goes and what doesn't.
What about it? Now, if you feel you lack the time to keep the list up to
date about current development, the 'beta' group might be able to do
something like this for you. Two birds, one stone.

Again: thanks for giving us a way to use our idletime and happy coding
to you.

Ewout