[PROXYPER] The service again!

Paul Cabbe pcabbe at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 17 20:07:00 EST 1999

Under Win9x you can launch programs before anyone is logged on by putting
them in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices.

The problem (I believe) is when as user logs on and then logs off. Many
software programs (if started this way) will terminate when the first user
logs off. I know nothing of this wstart.exe - it may deal with that problem
for any program you have it run.

-Paul