[PROXYPER] When does it flush?

Steve Rodway Legion at bigfoot.com
Thu Feb 18 18:03:42 EST 1999

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH wrote:

> In my humble memory cels, I seem to find that flushing blocks from a PP
> would be done if the maxkeysdone limit was reached.
>
> For some obsecure reason I have a couple of days ago set this to 999999.
> This morning I checked and saw that only +500 blocks are there... I've
> do more than 500 blocks & less than 1 mil, that is for sure. So it seems
> that the PP flushs at other triggers as well.
>
> Does any one know what triggers the flushing? I suspect Fetching or, a
> log rotation (set to daily currently) but I am not sure. Unfortunatly I
> had the logfileconsole option set to nothing, so I can not look back
> (changed now).

    I believe that an update (flush and fetch) will also be triggered when the
input buffer falls below the minkeysready value.

*Stephen Rodway     Legion at Bigfoot.com * Support your local *
*Tel. 01761 300615                     *     coroner....    *
*For Email use PGP where possible.     *   Die strangely!   *
*www.legion-elec.demon.co.uk/index.htm *                    *

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net