[PROXYPER] Is 30x a lemon?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Thu Feb 18 16:50:06 EST 1999

David Taylor wrote:

> Assuming you read his post, the proxy wasn't.  It was designed to be run
> in a server enviromnet - i.e. one which doesnt crash daily...  I agree
> there should probably be a ini file entry like 'bufferoften' or something
> to enable buffering of all blocks.. but..

i agree... this would be a GoodThing<tm> for many perproxy
environments... mine for one <G>

to the perproxy programer(s): you've done a good job... keep up the good
work... and always remember, communications is a GoodThing<tm> too <G>

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wpusa.dynip.com
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wpusa.dynip.com
                                       telnet://bbs.wpusa.dynip.com
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net