[PROXYPER] logcompress & zombies

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Sun Feb 21 04:16:19 EST 1999

The 304 Solaris proxyper that was released a few days ago actually had
a working logcompressor re-enabled since it was built from newer code.
I've also now corrected the zombie problem.  The next release of the
proxyper for all platforms should have a working logcompressor.
Additionally, build 305 will revert back to using the buffer format
employed within the older 280 proxies, and should be file-format
compatible.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/   http://www.bovine.net/
Jeffrey_Lawson at hmc.edu   jlawson at bovine.net    bovine at distributed.net