[PROXYPER] When does it flush?

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Sun Feb 21 13:40:00 EST 1999

I have set the minkeysready to 0

The reason I'd like to store blocks 'for ages' (I do over 2k blocks a
day, so an age is 4 days here) is that I'd like to limit the times the
pp access the outside world, second two be able to rocket my team into
the top 100 for one day.

But more important is that I don't see the point in 'hiding' options
behind other options. Why have this implicite rule?

Ewout