[PROXYPER] A small problem

Joseph Armstrong jarmstro at powerup.com.au
Mon Feb 22 00:42:44 EST 1999

>when this happens, proxyper usually has a problem locking the key database
>on my main computer. Is there anyway of fixing this? and can someone send
>me the list of commandline options for proxyper running under Win95.

1. Create 2 shortcuts, both pointing to proxy <proxyname.exe>
2. Name them whatever - say Proxy Repair & Proxy
3. Use Proxy Repair and on the command line, use the
switches -unlock -repair
4. Run Proxy Repair - it will exit
5. Run Proxy and it should act as normal.

You could put Proxy Repair in your startup.

Hope that helps.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net