[PROXYPER] When does it flush?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Sun Feb 21 10:41:06 EST 1999

Jeff Lawson wrote:

> A better method of limiting connections is to set the connectivity mode to
> "offline" in the 300+ proxies and manually HUP the proxy when you wish to
> initiate a connection.

what methods of sending the SIGHUP and others are available in the OS/2
versions?? i've asked before if they are emx ports of the *NIX stuff but
not gotten any answer... if they are emx ports, then my question is
probably already answered as i also run the emx port of Apache and
several other *NIX stuff... still, it would be nice to see a
confirmation one way or the other <G>

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wpusa.dynip.com
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wpusa.dynip.com
                                       telnet://bbs.wpusa.dynip.com
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net