[PROXYPER] When does it flush?

Phillip phile at phile.com.au
Mon Feb 22 06:57:23 EST 1999

Waldo

Forgive my ignorance about which SIG is which here :)
In the OS/2 304 betas, a Ctrl-Break would force a reload of
the ini file and force a connection to the upstream proxy.
A Ctrl-C would close down the PProxy.

In the later 304 GA releases, these were switched around.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Phillip

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net