Out of Office AutoReply: [PROXYPER] Re: Proxyper 300+ a lemon? (l ong reply)

David Taylor rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 07:18:55 EST 1999

It isn't actually sent to the list, its sent to the user.

If these stupid people who are on mailing lists and have 'Out of Office'
replies, receive a message from the mailing list they reply to whoever
sent the message (the user, not the list), and sends them it.  It doesn't
go near the list.

David Taylor
E-Mail:	dtaylor at nildram.co.uk.spam
ICQ:	268004