[PROXYPER] Intel ProxyPer on Linux Alpha?

Francois E Jaccard fjaccard at webshuttle.ch
Fri Jan 1 23:47:43 EST 1999

Hi,
Since the binaries for the personal proxy for Linux Alpha or OSF are old, I
was wondering if I can use the Intel binary on my Alpha PC164.
I know I need the em86 emulator and a patch for the kernel. What kernel
version should I use? I am now using 2.0.36 but there are no em86 patch.
Are the patches included in the latest 2.2.0-pre3 sources?

Also, the PST time zone is GMT-0800 so 09 Am PST is 1700 GMT, right?

Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

--
Francois Jaccard
Public Key: http://keys.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3D7B9109