[PROXYPER] build 300

Bruce Parkinson b.parkinson at waikato.ac.nz
Tue Jan 5 16:27:00 EST 1999

Hi there,

Probably a newbie question, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere: any idea
on a timeframe for upgrading the full servers to build 300?  I've got quite
a few machines here that I'd like to use for this project, but it doesn't
look like I'll be able to until that happens.

Cheers,
Bruce

|Bruce Parkinson                                                          |
|Computer Support Person                   email b.parkinson at waikato.ac.nz|
|Earth Science Department                  Phone  +64 7 838-4466 ext 6196 |
|Waikato University                        Fax    +64 7 856-0115          |
|Private Bag 3105, Hamilton 2020           Mobile +64 25 545-142          |
|New Zealand                                                              |

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net