[PROXYPER] Problems with 300-linux-x86

list.proxyper at iahastie.clara.net list.proxyper at iahastie.clara.net
Tue Jan 5 19:51:47 EST 1999

It won't accept completed blocks when it has no block available
to download.  This isn't a major problem since when it *did* find
started accepting blocks.

It worked OK till midnight last night.  At that point it stopped
accepting or sending blocks even though the console output showed
over 200 still available.  I tried shutting it down and restarting.
The available blocks then read 0.  I had, before midnight, shut
down and restarted the proxy with no loss of blocks.

It re-reads the .ini file, but does not flush blocks on a SIGHUP
if it has enough, probably more than minkeysready, blocks available.

I am using an AMD K6 233MHz running linux 2.1.133pre1 with glibc2.

--
Ian.

    'Trust the Internet,
     The Internet is your friend'