[PROXYPER] need help

Matthew Schlegel nitehawk at 1ststep.net
Wed Jan 6 04:52:44 EST 1999

On Wed Jan  6 03:20:09 1999, WINKELMANS Gunther rambled into the ether:
> Hello Artur,
>
> - A client cannot connect to a proxy running on the same machine: that
> comes from my personal experience. Get to client to connect to whatever
> your proxy connects.

I've had my client connected to the per proxy on the same machine for close to
a year now without any troubles.  Maybe you have a 'bindip' line in your
config.  In that case, tell the client to connect to that IP.  It gives the
same effect, except that it uses a different IP.

Regards:
	Nite-Hawk
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net