[PROXYPER] Bug(s) with build 300??

Seth_Innis at tivoli.com Seth_Innis at tivoli.com
Wed Jan 6 07:52:05 EST 1999

I am having problems with build 300, running on WinNT can someone suggest
solutions?

1 - When it flushes it only send enough blocks to get below "maxkeysdone"
level. This causes it to send each time a client sends a block and to hold
a lot of processed keys.
2 - On a fetch it seems to ignore "maxkeysready" and gets ~1000 blocks.
3 - This morning I found the proxy stuck in a loop and was consuming all
CPU cycles. The log file has an entry at 05:29 and then jumps to 13:42. I
could not shutdown the proxy server and had to reboot to get at it.

Seth Innis

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net