[PROXYPER] Running proxy sort of offline :)

rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 16:47:30 EST 1999

[REPOST - I think I broke my mail config so im trying again]

I dont  suppose it is possible to run the linux 300 pproxy so that
it does not normally connect to the server, and only connects if:

        There is a scheduled contest on.
        It gets a SIGALRM.
        There are less than MINBLOCKS blocks.

As far as I can tell normal online mode SHOULD work like that, except
it seems to connect if there are less than MAXBLOCKS blocks - I cant
see that MINBLOCKS does anything....

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net