[PROXYPER] Bug(s) with build 300??

bryan collins bryan at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 7 08:38:36 EST 1999

Seth_Innis at tivoli.com said:
> I am having problems with build 300, running on WinNT can someone suggest
> solutions?
>
> 1 - When it flushes it only send enough blocks to get below "maxkeysdone"
> level. This causes it to send each time a client sends a block and to hold
> a lot of processed keys.
> 2 - On a fetch it seems to ignore "maxkeysready" and gets ~1000 blocks.
> 3 - This morning I found the proxy stuck in a loop and was consuming all
> CPU cycles. The log file has an entry at 05:29 and then jumps to 13:42. I
> could not shutdown the proxy server and had to reboot to get at it.

I'm experiencing similar features on the FreeBSD 300 build (nonelf)

Mainly it can't connect to any of the upstream keyservers, about once
every 4 or 5 hours it manages a connection.

It also does similar things to above, once it manages to connect, it will
only flush to just below maxkeysdone.

I also have half a day worth of desII blocks (in ~1000, out ~1000) that are
locked after a core and cant be opened by proxyper.

Bry
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net