[PROXYPER] Bug(s) with build 300??

Martin Jehle jehle at iaf.fhg.de
Thu Jan 7 09:01:34 EST 1999

At 07:52 06.01.99 -0600, you wrote:
>I am having problems with build 300, running on WinNT can someone suggest
>solutions?
>
>1 - When it flushes it only send enough blocks to get below "maxkeysdone"
>level. This causes it to send each time a client sends a block and to hold
>a lot of processed keys.
>2 - On a fetch it seems to ignore "maxkeysready" and gets ~1000 blocks.
>3 - This morning I found the proxy stuck in a loop and was consuming all
>CPU cycles. The log file has an entry at 05:29 and then jumps to 13:42. I
>could not shutdown the proxy server and had to reboot to get at it.
>
>Seth Innis

Same problem with me.
very anoying: 3 (locking of proxy 300 under NT4) . two times locking with
still around 300 blocks in buff-out files. Two times losing this blocks
because of locked buff files (hoping sometimes this blocks can be recovered).
Thinking of reinstalling proxy 282 or waiting for an update.
Martin
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net