[PROXYPER] Build 301

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Thu Jan 7 16:58:00 EST 1999

I have used the 280 on NT for quite some time and was impressed by the
stability. Switching to the 300 & 301 has done me no good at all, I used
have sticked to the moto:

never touch a running system.

What I have found as well is the enormouse lack of decent (if any)
documentation. This might be the possitive spin off: I might spend some
time on a proxy FAQ, which explains a tat more about the output that is
displayed on the console. Well, swiched back and hopefully I find a way
to flush these kkeys in the new buffout files some time later.

Happy Cracking,

EMJ