[PROXYPER] Do I need 302?

Reginald Sprinkhuizen reginald at sprinkhuizen.demon.nl
Tue Jan 12 01:45:00 EST 1999

Quoted from Bovine's .plan:

If you are running 300/301, it is greatly recommended that you upgrade
to 302 (be sure to run the -repair option first) as soon as possible.
Users who are still running a build 280 and are not comfortable
running code that is still under development and testing are
encouraged to continue running their build 280 until all issues are
resolved.

Regards,
Reginald Sprinkhuizen