[PROXYPER] New proxies?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Mon Jan 11 21:07:45 EST 1999

Mark Brown wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 11, 1999 at 11:52:20AM +1100, bryan collins wrote:
>
> > Do we know if we'll see a new proxyper before DES-TEST-II starts?
> > or even before the real DES-III contest?
>
> > It might help get the keyrate up faster if all the proxies can switch
> > as fast as the new clients.
>
> Will older proxies handle the new contest OK?  Right now my clients are

i would think so... i'm running the old OS/2 proxy and CLI client here
and it's switched back and forth as needed... i've only one Win95 box
that i've upgraded to the latest GUI client and that mainly because it's
a PII-266 that sits mainly idle...

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wplace.dyn.ml.org
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wplace.dyn.ml.org
                                       telnet://bbs.wplace.dyn.ml.org
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net