[PROXYPER] How to detach (with added question)

Andreas Kahari andreas at tdb.uu.se
Tue Jan 12 14:02:21 EST 1999

What if you use "nohup" and redirected stdout and stderr to /dev/null?

A problem I've encountered with the Solaris 302 PP is that it doesn't
seem to matter what I tell it on the "connectperiod" and
"showcumulativestats" lines in the ini-file. It will always use 30 secs
and won't show cumul. stats.

/A

Andreas Kähäri      | What our ancestors would really be thinking,
Dept. of Sci. Comp. | if they were alive today, is:
Uppsala University  | "Why is it so dark in here?"
Sweden              | -- T. Pratchett, Pyramids