[PROXYPER] No luck with perproxy302b on FreeBSD

Andreas Kahari andreas at tdb.uu.se
Wed Jan 13 14:46:16 EST 1999

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Andre Albsmeier wrote:
> proxyper302b-freebsd-x86.tar.gz showed tons of errors in the logfile today:
>
> 01/13/99 05:49:21,Error, block count does not make sense: totalused=110 totalempty=0 totalunits=107
> 01/13/99 05:49:22,Error, block count does not make sense: totalused=110 totalempty=0 totalunits=107
[...]
> I am back to 280 now...
>
> 	-Andre

The very same thing happend with my 302 Solaris (not x86) PP (at about
00:07 UTC if that matters). I had started the PP some hours before with
new clean and empty buff-files and it fetched and flushed OK until
midnight.

Deleting the buff-files solved the problem (for now).

/A

                    | "I'm mean and turf and I'm mean and turf and I'm mean
Andreas Kähäri      |   and turf and I'm mean and turf,
Dept. of Sci. Comp. |  And me an' my friends can walk towards you with our
Uppsala University  |   hats on backwards in a menacing way,
Sweden              |  Yo!"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net