[PROXYPER] Take over buffer from V280 to V302.

John Poznicek johnpoz at enteract.com
Tue Jan 12 22:07:58 EST 1999

One thing you could do - is have one proxy pull the buffers from the other
proxy - I was doing this for a day, when I couldnt get my 280 pproxy to talk
to any of the main proxies thru the firewall - don't know if the 302 will
pull blocks from the 280 (I know it will except a flush of completed) - but
it should, just set up the proxies on different ip's or easier just have
them talk to each other on different ports.

John Poznicek
Team #2349