[PROXYPER] 303 and proxying

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Fri Jan 15 05:27:04 EST 1999

I have been unable to replicate or identify any solid problems in the
firewall support in the proxy.  If you can reliably replicate any
problems, please capture a console log and perform a tcpdump (or
equivalent) of the network activity (include packet data payload) and
include your ini file in an email to my address personally.  I will look
at it when I get back next week.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/   http://www.bovine.net/
Jeffrey_Lawson at hmc.edu   jlawson at bovine.net    bovine at distributed.net