[PROXYPER] Problem with Solaris 2.6 (SPARC) proxyper 302

rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 21:13:51 EST 1999

Heh, I made a script after the first night it done that.  It took 30
seconds.

#!/bin/bash
killall proxyper
#(Or with a non-detached pproxy)
kill `cat <pidfile>`
sleep 3
proxyper -repair
proxyper

The problem is *possibly* caused by the logcompresser option, which
is disabled in 303.  Another addition in 303 which I was thinking about
suggesting, is that the proxy will autorepair the buffers.

David Taylor
E-Mail:	dtaylor at nildram.co.uk.spam
ICQ:	268004
[Remove .spam from e-mail to reply]