[PROXYPER] Problem with Solaris 2.6 (SPARC) proxyper 302

Jo Hermans Jo.Hermans at vub.ac.be
Fri Jan 15 22:18:27 EST 1999

At 09:53 PM 1/15/99 , you wrote:
>logcompressor.sh is in the same directory and actually does rotate the logs.
>Are you saying that the log rotation functionality doesn't work correctly?
>I suppose I can live without log rotation until this problem can be fixed.

logrotation works, it's the call to the logcompressor that causes problems
somehow. I noticed it because I don't have that compressor. When I removed
the entry, the problems disappeared.

---
Jo Hermans, System Administrator DINF, VUB University, Brussels
Jo.Hermans at vub.ac.be                http://dinf.vub.ac.be/~jo/
Tel : +32-2-629.38.19               Fax : +32-2-629.35.25
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net