[PROXYPER] LEAVE MY .INI FILE ALONE

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Fri Jan 15 18:28:01 EST 1999

Mike Morrow wrote:

> Yes, I have done that.  TWICE this week.  And it gets set back.  That's the
> exact problem.  It gets changed back.
>
> At 01:42 AM 1/15/99, you wrote:
> >just set
> >processdes=0

as i recall, you should not share the ini files of the clients unless
you want all clients on that ini to do the same thing... since you want
some to do one thing and others to do another, seems to me that that
calls for at least two ini files...

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wplace.dyn.ml.org
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wplace.dyn.ml.org
                                       telnet://bbs.wplace.dyn.ml.org
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net