[PROXYPER] Stability of 303 Linux Build

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Fri Jan 15 18:21:47 EST 1999

Don Davis wrote:
> > has stabilized (i.e. doesn't request oodles of blocks)?  What are the
> > downsides to sticking with the 280 build?
>
> I believe the major downside is the inability to run new clients.  New
> clients can't talk with older proxies.

errr. i don't believe that to be true at all... i have several machines
here running the new client and all of them are talking to my Bovine
RC5DES Personal Proxy for OS/2 (Build 280) quite easily and regularly...

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wplace.dyn.ml.org
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wplace.dyn.ml.org
                                       telnet://bbs.wplace.dyn.ml.org
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net