[PROXYPER] Stability of 303 Linux Build

Bryan Craig Edwards bedwards2 at pcmagic.net
Fri Jan 15 17:54:33 EST 1999

Any 710x clients can talk to all proxies from 279b and up.  I have several
dozen 7105 clients running through a 280 proxy.

The real disadvantage is only the 30x proxies can transmit the "Quick Start"
signal to the clients.  But this is no big deal if you have small buffers on
your clients (as you should if you are using a proxy).